Your Foot Doctor
Unisex Flat Feet Shoe Insole | Orthopedic Shoe Insole
Our Unisex Flat Feet Shoe Insole are made up of medically graded material (MCR). The arch is formed by our foot specialist individually. These insoles are specially made for FLAT FEET. They can be worn in any kind of closed footwear.
These are unisex insoles, recommended for 12 years and above
- Prevents Foot Problems – Our Unisex Flat Feet Shoe Insole helps in preventing flat feet which is a root of all foot problems such as plantar fasciitis, heel pain, knee pain, ankle pain etc.
- Durable - Based on your usage YFD insoles will normally last between 3 months to 6 months and if your insoles are compressed or your shoes are feeling lose it is time to change them
- Skin Friendly - These insoles are made up of a medical graded rubber (MCR) which is covered with breathable fabric so that your skin can breathe & sweat can be absorbed. These insoles are good for shock absorption, divide bodyweight equally & provide stability.
- All-Weather Wear – These insoles can be worn in any weather these are water-friendly and dries quickly.
- Extra Cushioning - Multi-layered cushioned insoles with rigid support. Aligns body weight to prevent foot pain and swelling.
Cleaning Instructions: You should wash your Insole with a soft brush such as a toothbrush along with soap and water. You can wash your insoles once a week