Your Foot Doctor
Orthopedic Customised Formal Insole With Custom Arch Support - Unisex Orthopedic Shoe Insole
Our Customization Process
- Once you place an order, please download the Your Foot Profiler app from Google Playstore by clicking here. (iPhone Users Click Here)
- Once downloaded, follow the instructions and fill the required details.
- Our Technical Team will start designing the insoles as per the Foot Profile.
- YFD will ship your order within 24 Hours after getting your Foot Profile.
Our Unisex Orthopedic Shoe Insole are made up of medically graded material (MCR). The arch is formed by our foot specialist individually. It helps in preventing plantar fasciitis, flat feet, swollen feet, heel pain, foot pain, knee pain, post-surgery pain, etc. They can be worn in any kind of closed footwear.
- Prevents Foot Problems – Our Customised Formal Insole helps in preventing flat feet which is a root of all foot problems such as plantar fasciitis, heel pain, knee pain, ankle pain etc.
- Durable - Based on your usage YFD insoles will normally last between 3 months to 6 months and if your insoles are compressed or your shoes are feeling lose it is time to change them
- Skin Friendly - These insoles are made up of a medical graded rubber (MCR) which is covered with breathable fabric so that your skin can breathe & sweat can be absorbed. These insoles are good for shock absorption, divide bodyweight equally & provide stability.
- All-Weather Wear – These insoles can be worn in any weather these are water-friendly and dries quickly.
- Extra Cushioning - Multi-layered cushioned insoles with rigid support. Aligns body weight to prevent foot pain and swelling.
Cleaning Instructions: You should wash your Insole with a soft brush such as a toothbrush along with soap and water. You can wash your insoles once a week.
How To Use Our Insoles: Start wearing our insoles for 1 hour a day then gradually increase the duration to a full day over 1 week. You might experience slight discomfort the beginning as your feet are adapting to the insoles.
If the pain still persists, please contact YFD customer support.